Monday 30 April 2012

Evolution Storyboard


Evolution
 This is my third storyboard. It portrays for the word "evolution". The idea of this is to make the letters evolve into more complex creatures, just as evolution happens in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRlFsYmkeY.
When animating this using Flash CS5.5 I would either have to do it really well or not do it at all. In one of our lectures we were shown previous work from previous years and "evolve" or "evolution" was one of the works. It was brilliantly done, starting in a similar way that mine does with a single cell multiplying and then evolving into different sea creatures, there was more activity going on aside from the one main creature evolving; also the evolution stopped in the sea and ended with the creature being caught by a fisherman.
If this is to be my final video I will need to do it really really well. I don't think my flash animation skills are at that level yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment