Tuesday 12 August 2014

Final Hand-in, Sheep in the City

Here is the presentation of my final hand-in.





Clearly these are images of the city with sheep edited into them. Each image has its own significance.

1. The sheep commute together en masse.
2. The sheep walk through the city together, note 'Lamb-ton quay'.
3. The sheep go into their office buildings/pens to work.
4. The sheep wait for the bus together, yet exclude the ones who are different, note 'Farmers'.
5. The sheep window shop together, influenced and influencing each other.
6. The sheep follow the leader blindly, note our political buildings in the background.
7. The sheep move together and neglect the less fortunate together.
8. This is my reflection. I too am a sheep.

The haiku is a summary of my feelings of all these people in the city, including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment