Friday 12 October 2012

Array Problems and Help

I have talked to both of my tutors about my project and how I wish to have many objects appearing on the screen in different locations and different sizes.
To do this I am going to need to know how to create an array. This is going to be difficult as I do not know how to. Up until today I had no idea what an array is. I can grasp the concept of an array, I know that it stores many pieces of data in different 'boxes' that can be retrieved whenever you ask for them, I just have no idea of how to code it.

I have been told that if I try hard enough I will figure it out.

I have been to the library today to find a book that will hopefully help me in my quest in solving my array problems. The book is called 'Algorithms or Visual Design' by Kostas Terzidis. It looks as if it will help me, in the contents it says there is a section for learning arrays, it also assumes no prior knowledge which is always a good thing when beginning something.

I will have a read over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment