Tuesday 30 October 2012

Green Screening

The idea I had in my mind was that green screening was going to be easy, I just grab a piece of something green, do what I do when acting with it, and use keying to put another video in place of the green parts, this part was easy.
The hard part was mapping this new video to move with the green screen map that our character Neil uses. When filming the map waved around a fair amount, I should have thought it through and made Neil keep the green screen map as still as possible, this would have allowed for easier editing.



I finished mapping out the movements of the pirate map and stared the rendering process, I didn't realize it would take 40 minutes to render an 18 second clip.

My clip was rendered and I put it in with the rest of the movie but when played back it had no sound. Nobody told me you had to select the option of rendering the audio as well.

I had to wait another 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment