Tuesday 9 October 2012

Processed Eyes

Here are some images of my current program in action. It shows differrent combinations of eyeballs as they pop up.

Currently each mouse button when pressed will pop up with a different image,
left mouse button shows a red right eye
right mouse button shows a green left eye
middle mouse button shows both eyes



 At this stage I had got an eye image to appear whenever a mouse button was pressed.














 Here I have played with the mouse toy creating an image out of a colection of smaller eye images.






 Here I have continued playing with green eyeballs to create images.







I have continued working with mouse functions to allow different eyes to appear when clicking left and right.




I have also got the middle mouse button to make a picture of both eyes when clicked.











Lastly, I have experimented with increasing the size of the eyes as I hold down a mouse button for longer, so far this only creates images where each successive image is slightly larger than the previous but I hope to solve this problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment